Bankruptcy Attorney Oklahoma City
Thinking About Filing for Bankruptcy?
Consult a bankruptcy attorney in Oklahoma City free of charge
You shouldn’t file for bankruptcy on a whim. Because filing for bankruptcy can negatively impact your credit score and your ability to apply for another mortgage, you should consult a bankruptcy attorney in Oklahoma City, OK before proceeding. Kenneth L. Peacher, Attorney at Law will empower you to make an informed decision.
Call 405-245-3905 now to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation with attorney Peacher.
The 5 types of bankruptcy cases we handle
The United States Bankruptcy Code offers different debt solutions to help different kinds of borrowers get out of debt. We help Oklahoma City, OK area residents file for…
- Chapter 5 bankruptcy, to expedite the reorganization of debts accrued by small businesses
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy, to liquidate assets and wipe out personal debts
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy, to reorganize business debts
- Chapter 12 bankruptcy, to repay debts from family farming and fishing operations
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy, to restructure personal debts, including home mortgages
Ready to file for bankruptcy? Contact our office today to consult a knowledgeable bankruptcy attorney.